Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Monday

We have had company for the last week and I have been enjoying them so much that I've forgotten to keep this blog updated.  Our menu for last week didn't go according to plan, but that's okay.  It was actually much better.  My FIL made Italian sausage with potatoes and peppers that were out of this world.  I love to cook, but I also love when someone else cooks!  Anyway, here is our menu for the week of January 18th through January 24th (tentatively).

MONDAY
*Shredded Chicken Burritos
*Rice
*Beans

TUESDAY
*Grilled Chicken
*Pasta Salad
*Peas

WEDNESDAY
*Shepherd's Pie
*Salad

THURSDAY
*Dijon Chicken
*Yellow Rice
*Peas

FRIDAY
*Manicotti
*Broccoli/Cauliflower
*Salad

SATURDAY
*Chicken Potato Bake
*Salad

SUNDAY
*Hamburger Soup
*Quesadillas

No comments: