Friday, May 14, 2010

Bad Blogger

I've been such a bad blogger.  I have recipes and pictures  in my head and on my computer, but I've been lazy about posting.

This week I have an excuse.  Well, last week too.  And the week before.  I threw my back out and was down for about two weeks.  Then, just when my back started getting better, I picked up some sort of nasty virus.  Today, I almost feel human.  

During this time of being off my feet, my birthday came and then Mother's Day came.  You know what that means?  Presents!!!  I got a pasta roller and a new lasagna pan; a juicer, a donut pan, and a twinkie maker.  I'll post pictures of the cool things I've been making when I get a chance.  The kids were so good to me.  Most of the stuff they gave me was for the kitchen; I think they had ulterior motives.  Gotta love 'em, though!

No comments: