Monday, October 26, 2009

Menu Monday

Every week, I make a menu of dinners that I will be serving throughout the week. Usually we follow it pretty well, although we do occasionally make changes. I have found that having a menu prevents the panicked 5:00 question: what are we going to eat tonight? Also, if I need to soak something (like beans or wheat) I have plenty of time to do so. I make my menu's according to either what is on sale that week or what I already have in the freezer. I am only posting the dinner menu. For breakfast we usually have oatmeal, yogurt, protein shakes, and sometimes on the weekend will will have waffles or omelets. Lunch is usually leftovers from the night before or sandwiches.

MENU FOR 10-26-09 through 11-01-09
MONDAY
***Eat out with friends
TUESDAY
***Chicken Parmesan
***Spaghetti
***Salad
WEDNESDAY
***Salisbury Steak
***mashed potatoes
***salad
THURSDAY
***Potato Soup
***Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
FRIDAY
***Chicken Enchilada's
***refried beans
***spanish rice
SATURDAY
***Homemade Pizza
***salad
SUNDAY
***Mexican Soup
***Quesadilla's

No comments: